8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wondering is there some sort of book or magazine someone could recomend where i could read and learn about our car or cars in general. I would like to read more into the performance side. Like all about droping are cars, suping them up etc.

·
Registered
513 Posts
just read your manual, buy some magazines read those, go online search things, check out howstuffworks.com, watch some videos on youtube, slowly you will learn things. The key thing is to ask yourself questions and find answers online. Such as you will read that some cars have an aftermarket radiator, go online and check what that does. Same thing for any part you don't understand. The internet has sooo much information on it.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if you want to learn about hondas take a look at honda tuning. If you want to learn about cars in general take a look at modified mag or import tuner or any other magazine.
Make friends with someone who builds cars or works on them. They will always be willing to help you learn.
thanks guys, picked up the import tunner mag the other day, so far a good read. Going to try and find a Honda tunner mag when im done with these. And yes i do need a friend who builds cars lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.