8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm bored, felt I'd share what I've been doing while here in Japan.

I just got rid of the WRX and got a slow EG8 :p
I was tired of how the WRX drove and the gas mileage sucked something fierce.

94 EG8
Apexi Intake
RS-R Springs
Enkei RP-01's 16X7 +35 offset
205/45 Achilles ATR Sport
Vision R Sport muffler (might be going on after I get it modded to fit my sedan)

Power folding mirrors as usual

Picked up some nice RP-01's for a decent price w/new tires

Pretty good condition for a 94...only about 27k miles on it

Also got an Apexi intake for cheap

Love the car scent pieces they have...I'll be switching to strictly the one on the left, puts out a nice squash smell :wigglesmiley:

Here's a couple pics of what I sold, my wife thinks I'm nuts, lol...we'll see how long it takes till I sell this for another car...might get a ek type r next...

Had these two cars before these:

AWD turbo celica...it was okay, felt over all a tad slower than the si...it was pretty worn down though.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c130/02SilverSiHB/023-1.jpg

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice cars. I would kill for an All-trac Celica...or that WRX...or that EG8 with damn 27k miles
yeah, that wrx handled great in the snow...I'm pretty much f*&cked with the eg8 this coming winter :dance:

lol whats this contraption on the side of the door?
Welcome to Japan lol...they have all kinds of crazy **** they put in their car. I hate to admit it...but some of it is rubbing off on me...hence that thing you see. It holds a drink and a pack of cigs...which I don't smoke, so I put my cell there. I don't like the location of cup holders on 92-95 civics...always hated it. The thing they do the most in japan to their cars...are those crazy contraptions you see and LED lights like you wouldn't believe.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

lol whats this contraption on the side of the door?
by the way, I noticed you're from Chicago! My wife is also...we just got back from visiting there...I don't know how you do it there, lol...I couldn't imagine modding a car there...especially lowering it. The roads are horrible.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
You're not a wheelwhore anymore? The good ole days of EPhatch, I can't even remember how many sets of wheels you went through. **** the engine bay went through @ least 3 different variations.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
lol ^ EXTA JDM for your taste.

and oh yeah silver its quite interesting. Mine isnt lowered thankfully but a few of my buddies i've gone on cruises with somehow manage. Definetly takes some acrobatic work. forget driving in winter though unless you want to do the city of chicago a service by effectively using your front bumper as a shovel

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I have been on two threads in the last 5 minutes and both guys got rid of sick-ass cars and downgraded to a civic...:facepalm:

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You're not a wheelwhore anymore? The good ole days of EPhatch, I can't even remember how many sets of wheels you went through. **** the engine bay went through @ least 3 different variations.
Not too much of a wheel whore...but I have to admit, I have bought a set of wheels for each car...so maybe I still am! lol.

Was that 3rd one an Accord Type R? Love those.. :love:
Nope, that was the CF5...AWD version...only about 135hp

JDM cup holder:dance:
fo sho

Turn into a Ferio
LOL...it IS A FERIO!

I have been on two threads in the last 5 minutes and both guys got rid of sick-ass cars and downgraded to a civic...:facepalm:
It's a sign...civics are an upgrade...lol...seriously though, the civic drives nicer than the WRX. The WRX was quick...but not quick enough to make me want to keep it.

nice cars! def uber jdm
lol, fo sho

1 - 20 of 30 Posts