1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I know I need to be lowered.

:wavey: thanks!

Edit:
These pics are over a year old, and I do not have Volks anymore.

Current Status as of November 2008

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks I might sell the wheels, not sure yet. The whole thing came together really quikly. I got my lip kit on a really good deal aswell, shame that ricers dont know prices, and worried about thier bodykits.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hot car! yea what size rim is that?

-and sorry to be off topic but hey peenoy arent you dropped too? do you have any rubbing problems?

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Yeah dude, I don't see anything that's rice there. Well, I mean the fact that the fg doesn't exist in japan and yet you have a jdm license plate frame is a little wrong, but you have a nice car none-the-less.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
firmhonda said:
Yeah dude, I don't see anything that's rice there. Well, I mean the fact that the fg doesn't exist in japan and yet you have a jdm license plate frame is a little wrong, but you have a nice car none-the-less.
I just love JDM in general, and still have JDM CTR badge, and a JDM DC5 badge.

The rim sizes are 18x7.5+50in front and 18x8.5+48 in the real.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
polski jdmski said:
Hot car! yea what size rim is that?

-and sorry to be off topic but hey peenoy arent you dropped too? do you have any rubbing problems?
had...just rolled the rears a lil...cambered the front a lil and trimmed the liner...nothing major....

sorry back on topic...

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
peenoySI said:
o ok Just wondering...anyways love the rims (obviously):thumb:
thanks I really wanted some itr's but these came up at a price I couldn't pass up. I might get some 98's itr's for dailys

1 - 20 of 124 Posts