8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pass this everyday figured i'd get a pic today....Brown House...Yellow boarders... Funky as hell looking....

Rolls in not 1 M3....but 2 M3's....

$$$$$$

Sorry for my window =/ crap weather here in NJ havent cleaned her yet.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Uhhh, LMFAO

Both those M3's are no where near even 70k combined.

The doo doo colored M3 is prob 2002-2004
and the Black one is -1999

Think thats ****** up though? some 16yr old in my parents neighborhood(quail hollow) Hit his mailbox with his dads SLR.

·
Registered
126 Posts
dude thats like 120-140K...."aren't too bad to afford" have you any idea the economy atm?
Well the E46 probably cost no more than 40-50k...and the E36 probably cost about 20-25k...If he/she took some loan out and paid reasonable down payments, and holding a job paying let's say 50+k a year, I'd say he/she can afford those two cars.

Most likely the person bought these cars before the economy took a slump.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
lol my neighbor has that new carrera GT and other one ferrari so ya some people are lucky :)

my cousin has 04 cavalier hes happy with it calls it his ferrari not allowed to say cavalier its his "ferrari"

makes life alot better being content especially if you own a "ferrari"

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Yeah both of them NEW.. But there not new. Thats like me have a 1990 honda civic, and saying if it was new it would clear 15k easily.

All N all, Don't judge the cover of the book, for all you know they could be up to there eyes in debt.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yeah so he/she must of bought the E36 back then when it came out. Saved up and bought the E46 whenever that came out. It's not impossible to own both these cars if you know how to handle your money and have a good job.

Now, if he/she was rolling M5's or E55 AMG's, that would be a different story.

None the less, knock on the door and ask about the cars lol.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Why are you both assuming he bought them today?

I am referring to the fact he probably bought them new...as most BMW Enthusiasts do.

Both those cars new would clear 100K easy.
Actually you'd be surprised. I'd put their combined value (new sticker price) in the 85-100k range. What I honestly think is that at least one of those cars is second hand, putting the combined cost closer to 60k, which between two cars isn't that big of a burden.

You just need a decent job. By the way, most BMW enthusiasts I know buy their cars second hand. It's worth mentioning.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.