1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some TWfa5 Panaromics With The Dare

with my new phone!

lol 4dr si hatch?:eek:mg:

yes i originally wanted 08 tails but they only had 09's. They're still hot. oh and check this out, my camera has high frame rate videos- Look @ the wipers!
Opinion: Should i drop more with pro s, or buy my sideskirts first? I'm kind of hesitant on the pro s as i've heard it's really bumpy.

·
Registered
442 Posts
The profile view makes your car's rear end look tiny. Not a fan of the upside down H either. Other than that everything looks good. Video looks cool too, nice camera.

Who did you get the tails from? I want the 08's as well.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
6 million dollar man? that's new to me. i searched it on youtube though haha thanks

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
What the? It has no trunk space
The profile view makes your car's rear end look tiny. Not a fan of the upside down H either. Other than that everything looks good. Video looks cool too, nice camera.

Who did you get the tails from? I want the 08's as well.
yeah that's what happens when you're not steady with the camera. the upside down h, its there for fun only...held on by double sided tape. it can easily be stolen if i kept it on.

tails are from showstoppersusa, The Ted, thanks for looking

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea how much for the tails u get the bumper too or just the trunk and lights? i want those damn tails
i bought the tails and the trunk for 1180 from [email protected] showstoppersusa.com. then you gotta paint the trunk...
it fits with our bumpers though- the outer tails stick out just a tiny bit, only noticeable when inspected close up. it fits fine.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts