8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to snap a few pics today so I thought I'd share. I recently put on the window tint, hid's, Augerresources shift boot, short shifter/bushings combo (not pictured) and my avic d3. I also have an ARC Titan Shift knob on backorder right now that I'm waiting for. The pics are not that great thought, because my car is just one big black blob in the picture but oh well.

That's all for now. I need to figure out how to make my car not show up as a big black blob next time haha.

·
Registered
522 Posts
black is a hard car color to shoot.. very nice though! i grew up in merritt island.. i miss the east coast of florida every day!

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
looks good but you can tell the lip was self painted, id give it a couple more clear coats or something..not flaming, just constructive criticism

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks good but you can tell the lip was self painted, id give it a couple more clear coats or something..not flaming, just constructive criticism
Actually It's not painted at all bro, It's just black plastic. I threw it on there to see if I would even like it enough to pay the money to have it painted and just haven't had a chance to get it painted yet. Thanks tho.

Any reason why you decided to go wingless?
Ehh... was bored one day haha. Seriously though I just wanted to try something different. I hate looking the same as every other SI around here, so this sets me apart from them.

Awesome car, loving the look! On a side note, how is the Avic d3? I'm considering picking one up for my FD2 ;)
Thanks! I love the D3 so far! Haven't found one thing about it that I don't like. It has a great ipod interface, and even though I don't necessarily need it, the navigation is awesome.

Thanks everyone else!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Actually It's not painted at all bro, It's just black plastic. I threw it on there to see if I would even like it enough to pay the money to have it painted and just haven't had a chance to get it painted yet. Thanks tho.
ahh that makes sense, go for it then it looks good in any other case

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
Looks good. Best advice I can give you for shooting black is picking a well lit area. Your car is sitting in the shade in the first picture, so it'll be hard to see the details of the car. ;)

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ahh that makes sense, go for it then it looks good in any other case

Looks good. Best advice I can give you for shooting black is picking a well lit area. Your car is sitting in the shade in the first picture, so it'll be hard to see the details of the car. ;)
Thanks for the advice!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts