8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok. so my issue right now is that SOME of my dash lights are not working. the buttons work, they just do not light up at night. Mainly the hazard button, the VSA button, my fog light switch, and my "reset, MPH/KPH" buttons.

I have checked and replaced both fuse 14 and 15. What leads me to believe that i dont need new bulbs is that they all stopped working at the same time. any ideas?

No Hazard light

only adjustment buttons are lit.

Any suggestions would be great!
Mate I have exact same button not working. Visa button.kph/mph button. Engine start button. Don't light up. And it all happened after I tried to take out the digital clock screen .to fix the missing numbers. Everything was put back in place properly and now this. Really annoying .this car is driving me crazy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mate I have exact same button not working. Visa button.kph/mph button. Engine start button. Don't light up. And it all happened after I tried to take out the digital clock screen .to fix the missing numbers. Everything was put back in place properly and now this. Really annoying .this car is driving me crazy. Any help welcome

41 - 44 of 44 Posts