8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I recently purchased a pair of coupe only door sills from Celcius, I received them yesterday and then much to my dismay - I found out I was to get them as a christmas present :pat:. So... I am selling them on here brand new in box I have only taken them out of the box once before and then once again to take the pictures. They look awesome and still have the tape on the back and everything.

I am looking for $90 shipped (cheaper than you can buy them from him and still brand new!). Any questions - feel free to send me a PM.

*SALE CLOSED*

·
Registered
153 Posts
Well, I recently purchased a pair of coupe only door sills from Celcius, I received them yesterday and then much to my dismay - I found out I was to get them as a christmas present :pat:. So... I am selling them on here brand new in box I have only taken them out of the box once before and then once again to take the pictures. They look awesome and still have the tape on the back and everything.

I am looking for $90 shipped (cheaper than you can buy them from him and still brand new!). Any questions - feel free to send me a PM.

I sent you a PM this morning...Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.