Registered
4,597 Posts
wow 800 for headlights? good luck with the sale

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
or OBO...

Remember, this is a package so expect the price to be higher than what you'll find for just HID headlights which seem to run for 450-500 + your stock headlights

I'm also including ballasts, and 2 sets of HID bulbs... I think it's a fair price but it's negotiable.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All the pics are 4300. The 5000k def put out more white light but I prefer the purple/blueish tint the color-shifted 4300's provide

·
Banned
2,384 Posts
Where did you find out that set was made by me? I am hoping you are not the guy that screwed me over for my core set!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hm

If I was to part out the headlights I'd probably look for $600.00 that of course is you keeping your stocks.

·
Registered
431 Posts
good price tho.. i remember i paid around $550 + my stock headights for caveman's awesome retrofits and i got oem tsx ballasts, bulbs, igniters for $200. so overall it's a good price.

·
Registered
431 Posts
good price tho.. i remember i paid around $550 + my stock headights for caveman's awesome retrofits and i got oem tsx ballasts, bulbs, igniters for $200. so overall it's a good price.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Going to list part out prices to see if I can get any more interest this way.

TSX Retrofitted HID headlamps-- $575.00 WITHOUT your stock lights, this means you can sell your stock lights for 150-200 and pay around what it would cost you for a 'good' aftermarket kit but with much better obvious light output

Denso Slim Ballasts w/ harness-- $125.00

Phillips 5000k HID bulbs (2)-- $60.00

OSRAM 4300K HID bulbs (2)-- $35.00

Please keep in mind that I will not part out the HID components unless I can find a buyer for the headlamps.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.