8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Moved to Garage. :thumb:

Uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm......I'm hoping there's a really good reason for the trade? Something like a planned pregnancy or something. :scratches:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
waiiiittt? this is a blast to drive compared to the si?

or the si is a blast to drive compared to drivng this thing?

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please tell me you bought the truck and that you have to drive through the Mojave to get to work every day.
Nope I bought the ford focus. The truck is our company truck.

I take you have never driven a ford focus. If you would have you would have a different opinion towards it. I swear it outperforms the Si in every category. And it automatic too...:woot:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Nope I bought the ford focus. The truck is our company truck.

I take you have never driven a ford focus. If you would have you would have a different opinion towards it. I swear it outperforms the Si in every category. And it automatic too...:woot:
You are either very funny or... that focus has some sort of swap. Only focus I would drive is the RS from Europe.

·
Registered
352 Posts
not tryng to be an ahole, but my work has a 4 door focus that I drive occasonally and that thing sounds like it's gonna fall apart when you step on the gas, and it's a 2009 with like 9k miles and it's not fun in the least...gotta be a late april fools joke goin down here

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.