8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You have seen them on cars before. They are alright for that temporary light or maybe to retrofit as well. But I put the stock lights back in and said fk it. They are in great condition and are already wired so the halos come on when you turn your lights on. so if you got a civic coupe 06 and i do not know if it fits an si but hey might as well try. black backing on the headlight. boxed up in original boxes to shipped.

asking price 120 But make an offer and I will consider it

They are dual halos too ;D
THe backing with the wiring all done for you !

Front of head light in perfect condition

Check out CivicPride's Picture because I dont know how to put them in hre

you have to pay for the shipping seeing that I am poor. ;D lol Pm me or aim me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol sweet yea just refer to the other pic of the lghts on here They are the CCFL halo lights from Ebay. And I will find out. or is there a faster way to find out how to ship it there? I dunno lol

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Still For Sale Guys!

The guy taht called dibs backed out because they were not the ones he was looking for. so.... Have at it. If you IM me or PM me I can give you a quote from UPS and you must ave Pay Pal.. not looking to get ripped off ;D Make an offer thats not low balling it and I might consider it. I did buy these for 180 plus shipping and handling ... so you guys get the benefit

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Or a Legit check. But then I will not release the headlights for 5 days until i put them in the mail I have researched the US postal system which is cheaper because I have boxes for them So i will pay shipping for the low price of 85

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Bumps for a great guy and also because he added pictures!

Its cool, how he already wire this up for the buyer, so this are plug and play now.:thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.