8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ortivt6 said:
Why u selling it??? It look hot on ur car since is black...
Just a change of style, dont realli want it. Didnt want it when the car was bought but dealer wouldnt take it off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Interested.

I'm interested, I live in Orlando so I dont think shipping would be necessary.... Im in the UCF part of town.. Where are you exactly?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,372 Posts
Hondacivicsi23 said:
Just a change of style, dont realli want it. Didnt want it when the car was bought but dealer wouldnt take it off.
Ohh... Off the subject I finally got my Apexi n installed... Wow it sounds so nice.... Ohh n yes I had the same issue with the pipe touching the spring n the muffle pushing on the bumper... but since I got it install at a muffler shop they fix it while they were installing it... All they did was push the hangers to the opposite side...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ortivt6 said:
Ohh... Off the subject I finally got my Apexi n installed... Wow it sounds so nice.... Ohh n yes I had the same issue with the pipe touching the spring n the muffle pushing on the bumper... but since I got it install at a muffler shop they fix it while they were installing it... All they did was push the hangers to the opposite side...
O you have to show me, becuase my mechanic couldnt fix it, he juz put a piece of copper wire to hold it. Where is this mufler shop you went to?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TRANCEBOY said:
hey if that falls thru ill take them of your hands
45 is a deal
how hard is it to install
Its very easy I took it off in approx.... 2mins lol If I dont get a response from "gui" by the end of the day, its all yours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,372 Posts
Hondacivicsi23 said:
O you have to show me, becuase my mechanic couldnt fix it, he juz put a piece of copper wire to hold it. Where is this mufler shop you went to?

Wow thats getto... He must now be good... my muffler shop even fix a screw that I had strip when I had put my greddy on myself... He charge me $75 but it was worth it cuz he did it all... Ohh n the Apexi didnt even come with hardware or gaskets, and he use new hardware he has with 3 gaskets at no extra charge.... Call me up I take u there n show u mines N1... hes located in goldenrod and pershing ave... 15mins from the best buy we meet up!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ortivt6 said:
Wow thats getto... He must now be good... my muffler shop even fix a screw that I had strip when I had put my greddy on myself... He charge me $75 but it was worth it cuz he did it all... Ohh n the Apexi didnt even come with hardware or gaskets, and he use new hardware he has with 3 gaskets at no extra charge.... Call me up I take u there n show u mines N1... hes located in goldenrod and pershing ave... 15mins from the best buy we meet up!!!
Ok, kool you got a deal. I paid like $550 for everything but $120 of that was installation I believe.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top