Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD to JohnBoyCivicSi

I'm sad to sell my beloved exhaust but Ive been getting so many complaints of how loud it is around my work and condo. This needs to go so I'll take trades or best offers. There is a small scratch on the very bottom of the canister but other than that its in perfect condition. only been used for about 4000 miles. I will clean it like new before i ship it and you wont be disappointed besides the scratch but its not visible when its installed.

DONT MIND THE DIRTINESS I WILL CLEAN LIKE NEW LIKE I DO EVERY WEEKEND! EAGLE ONE METAL FINISH POLISH FTW!

BTW this is for a COUPE! :)

Ill Take more pics ASAP!

PS. ALSO HAVE EVERYTHING INCLUDED AS IF YOU BOUGHT IT NEW (gaskets and bolts blah blah) :D Including Silencer which was never installed BRAND NEW!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
$350ish? local and if not that i guess i 400ish? shipped. havent gotten any offers yet...:wavey:

btw i gotta sell this no matter what so shoot even a low ball so i got something to work with....its gotta come off my car LATEST by 3/7 and plan on getting off sooner... its gotta be shipped or handed off ASAP....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.