8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't have my Si anymore so I have no need for these parts anymore. All parts were on the car less than 3 months becuase I only owned the car for 3 months. Everything is in mint condition and comes with all parts and accessories that came in the box.

Si sedan bra: Should also fit non-Si sedans. Has embossed Si logo on each side. $150 shipped, NOW $125 SHIPPED

Sedan dash mat: Signature series (suede-like finish), black.$30 shipped

Thanks guys!

Paul :thumb:

edit: pics added

Bra

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
can u send me links to the OEM kit, cause as far as i knew, honda did NOT make a kit for sale for us to install an aftermarket radio... so that would be OEM STYLE not OEM....

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
can u send me links to the OEM kit, cause as far as i knew, honda did NOT make a kit for sale for us to install an after market radio... so that would be OEM STYLE not OEM....
If you use the OEM navi dash piece, OEM navi brackets and OEM pocket and OEM antenna adapter you can either use an after market double din by not using the pocket or single din and then you'd use the pocket. I love when the haters try to catch you on something without doing their research or even reading the original post.:chill: If you actually READ my post is says I'm SELLING it as a kit, not that it COMES as a kit.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good point, what is a dash mat? i didnt even see that
Basically it's a cover for the dash made of either carpet, velour, or synthetic suede. They do a couple of things for you. First they keep the sun off the dash keeping it from drying out and cracking. Second, they reduce dash glare on the windshield. Third they reduce the high frequency reflection off of the dash board. The last one is why I bought it. It really makes tuning a car a lot easier.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
a) who buys a dash mat?
b) no one ever said i was a hater, its still not a "OEM radio install kit:" thats for sure, its a mish mosh of parts that are OEM ur calling a kit, ur wording says it all
c) there is no such thing as an "OEM antenna adapter" soo watch wat ur saying before u go spouting bout research
Honda DOES NOT want u putting aftermarket decks in, therefore they do NOT make an antenna adapter.... just in case u were wondering lol

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
a) who buys a dash mat?
b) no one ever said i was a hater, its still not a "OEM radio install kit:" thats for sure, its a mish mosh of parts that are OEM ur calling a kit, ur wording says it all
c) there is no such thing as an "OEM antenna adapter" soo watch wat ur saying before u go spouting bout research
Honda DOES NOT want u putting aftermarket decks in, therefore they do NOT make an antenna adapter.... just in case u were wondering lol
a) People that want to control glare, protect their dash, or control high frequency reflection of a dash the size of lake superior.

b) READ my post. I didn't say it WAS a kit, I said I was selling it AS a kit. BIG difference. Reading comprehension, learn it, love it.

c)You mean this one? 08B01-SNA-100 (Antenna Sub Harness Kit) I got it from College Hills Honda. What was that about research??? Yeah, I thought so. Who should be watching what they say now?

But you're not hating. Riiiiight.

Now if you're done mucking up my thread I'll thank you to be an adult and not reply since there's nothing you can say that will make you right. If you don't want to buy anything so be it and move on. Thanks.

edit: And since you don't seem to believe me, here's the thread with the part numbers for the pieces I bought.
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37564

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got any pics of the dashmat installed on your car?
Unfortunately not. What would you like to know? Basically it covers the entire dash and it follows the dash contours and has a cutout for the speedo. Just picture the top portion of your dash suede and that's what it'll look like.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.