8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sellin my NHBP M style (mugen) whatever u want to call it front lip for coupe. I recently bought the HFP rear and i am lookin to just go all hfp now so i am also trading this for a NHBP HFP Front LIp if anyone is interested. The M style lip is in perfect condition except for on the bottom of it from scrapes and such, nothing visable unless you get on your back and look under. Sellin this for 250.00 OBO. Call me for more info 561-267-3497 I am taking a loss on this already because the paint job was 200.00 and the lip itself was 150.00 on ebay when i got it. So thats already 350.00 and im sellin for 100.00 cheaper.

Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
wow you live in west palm too...close to me...been thinking about getting a lip for my car..but was thinking about the HFP. how much would you let the hfp lip go for?

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
same here bro.... thinking of selling mines and getting the HFP lip kit also... very disappointing bout the sides..

·
Banned
18,909 Posts
06-Civic-EX said:
Ill check inyong. Would of rather it been local only cause its pretty big to ship and i dont want anything happening to it.
well let me know. Ill be the buyer. Got mad cash on my hands

·
Banned
18,909 Posts
originalg00kster said:
yo im local here. i want htat hfp front lip!
did you guys read the thread or what? he's not selling hfp front lip, hes trying to sell his M style lip (which is not hfp) and trying to get hfp front lip to match his side/rear.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
sorry to see ur selling ur m style lip too. car looked so good. but i did the same thing and am also hfp full kit. u'll love it cuz it doesnt hang as low as the m style so scrapping is almost no longer an issue :) GL!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.