8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up this 04 MCS with 40k miles with a 3 year 72,000 mile warranty for 17k out the door. It's a blast to drive! Pretty much everyone who has driven in it was extremely skeptical about my decision, but after a ride they definitely change their mind.

here's some pictures...

always wanted to do one of these, haha (although the angle got messed up a bit somehow...)

and no, my hands not tiny. The speedo is just gargantuan!

woot! :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
My co-worker has one and they feel very go-kart like. Did you get the cluster that's "driver" oriented or the center placement version?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Odyssey is my sisters. She just got that about a week ago. She has a daughter and twin sons so it was time to upgrade from the Rendezvous. She was looking at Toyotas, but I convinced her to get the Honda. :dancing:

It's surprisingly roomy inside, you wouldn't think so, but it's nice. The speedometer is in the middle and takes some time getting used to but luckily it has an on-board computer that has a redundant digital speedometer on the tach.

yeah, all the women who have seen it say "It's so cute!". I don't mind though, I can't hear them talking over the supercharger whine anyways. :biggrin:

·
Registered
525 Posts
why didnt you get the new one its comes tubo'd instead of supercharged like the one you got... sorry i used to work for bmw and the turbo'd ones just feel so much faster lol

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Not bad man. My cousin has one of those and she let me drive once, man is that thing speedy. It's pretty tight. Congrats..

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
nice pick up. Those little things are fun to drive. Not more fun than the Si, but since u had an ex u cant really compare.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
nice...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts