Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres the deal.
I never had a short ram intake on either of my two si's
I wanted to test it and out and man do I love this thing, but for now its not what im looking for. Awesome throttle response no cels perfect idle better then either aem cai or injen. I used it for about 500 miles and im looking for 120 plus you pay shipping. ALSO COMES WITH EXTRA HOSE THEY DONT GIVE YOU TAKEN FROM MY INJEN CAI!

Sorry for the terrible blackberry picture

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
this seems a good deal. but i already got an injen and i'm planning to eventually go turbo in which i will loose my SRI anyways. otherewise i would get it. bump for a good looking intake.

I might be wrong but i think the company that makes this is not making these anymore due to them being known for intercoolers more than intakes, so they putting money into there intercooolers.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
the replacement filters for this intake can be found here if need be, this company is fairly well know and makes quality products for alot of different cars. alot of you have probably heard of it depending on how long u been in the import scene

SIMOTS RACING SPORTS Hi Performance AIR FILTERS , Stock Replacement Air Filters , Oil Filters , Carbon Fiber Air Intake Systems , Air Intakes , Air Intake Systems , Motorcycle Air Filters ,Ram Intake , MOTORCYCLE CARBON FIBER MIRROR

ryan at mishimoto said they use those exact filters from simota, so u could just clean it or unconnect it front the carbon fiber heatshield and get a new one when u think its time.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
All one has to do is take the filter off and clean it.

Dizzle420, Is the filter dry or oiled?

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the replacement filters for this intake can be found here if need be, this company is fairly well know and makes quality products for alot of different cars. alot of you have probably heard of it depending on how long u been in the import scene

SIMOTS RACING SPORTS Hi Performance AIR FILTERS , Stock Replacement Air Filters , Oil Filters , Carbon Fiber Air Intake Systems , Air Intakes , Air Intake Systems , Motorcycle Air Filters ,Ram Intake , MOTORCYCLE CARBON FIBER MIRROR

ryan at mishimoto said they use those exact filters from simota, so u could just clean it or unconnect it front the carbon fiber heatshield and get a new one when u think its time.
thank you for clearing this up...you can also take it off and clean it.

All one has to do is take the filter off and clean it.

Dizzle420, Is the filter dry or oiled?
im pretty sure its oiled, someone help clear this up

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
to me it looked/ felt like it was a dry filter. My experience are oiled filters come in a sealed bag so they do not dry up. This filter did not, so that was at least another promoter towards it being a dry-type filter.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.