8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New JDM Rear emblem. Ordered front and was sent rear and now they're being annoying about it (take pictures, describe situation, contact cust. service) and my loss is your gain. Asking $40 shipped since that's what I paid for it. Paypal only. Trade for Front emblem is do-able as well. If you wish to trade, PM me. If you wish to purchase, post here. This is also being sold to locals, so I reserve the right to end it early.
Shipping to Canada will cost a little more, around $43 due to customs..... :pat:

SOLD! Mods please delete thread. :wavey:

·
Registered
550 Posts
I would like to purchase it, but you gotta wait till the 10th since thats when the money will arrive in my PayPal. Is it still in original package unopened?

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would like to purchase it, but you gotta wait till the 10th since thats when the money will arrive in my PayPal. Is it still in original package unopened?
It is in original packaged Bubblewrap with Honda Sticker from Japan, but it is nicely opened so I could look at it to make sure it isn't flawed or scratched.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Ok great, I'll take it! I assume its in really good condition then?

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
First post edited. Shipping to Canada will cost a little more, around $43 due to customs..... :pat:

I'll take it if that guy doesn't want it. Let me know.
I'll let the person know about the extra due to shipping, he said he wouldn't want it if it was more for shipping, but I must confirm. Other than a local who might want it, you are next in line and if it falls through with you, MrKaz is next(He PMed me after you posted up). spoofy, PM me your paypal address and I will send you an invoice after I confirm with the first customer about extra shipping.

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ill take it off your hands-see you wed with 40$ or is it less without paypal?
Actually, a local posted in another thread a little while ago that they wanted it, I'm waiting on his approval. If it falls through, then it's spoofy then MrKaz.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.