8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
WTF? i had mine up longer and you get a sale?? Last time im posting in the part out thread.

Scott hurry up and sell your exhaust and get out.

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
^ hes only asking 325 $ plus his is already off his car lol !!!!
gtfo, I don't deal with ricers that lowballs and don't know what gaskets work on the car. your part of my motivation to get rid of it now, I don't want my car looking anything like yours. xcellerate your rice out of here buddy.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
and how exackly am i rice ? lol **** talkers lol hahaha !!!! You crack me up !!! No wonder so many people hate you i think your just funny !!!! and guess what dumb as my friends gasket had a leek in it because it was used, moron just like i said he had to get a new one for his exhaust !!!!

Plus im glad i motivated you in some way, if only i can motivate you to stop being such an ass and relize you were in the wrong and it wasnt that big of a deal for me to go get it somewere els, i truely have nothing against you. But you need to grow up a bit.

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
mister my old ass car needs a gasket therefore my 4 banger needs a new gasket every single time and I don't even know what fits. bro, if only you've heard what people have said about your car :rotfl:

anyways this is my buddies thread, don't want to screw it up for him. Xcellerate your little rice rocket to the PM.

Scott, glad you upgraded :thumb:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
LOL see thats just the thing i dont care what people say i can be difrent and could give the least bit of a **** what people say. if they have anything to say let them tell me in my face instead of behind my back like little kids !!!!

oh and thanx for answering how im rice !!! lol dumb ass

·
Registered
587 Posts
why everyone gotta hate on a dude. he spend his money and did what he likes. no one would make fun of your ****. damn " UNITED BY INDIVIDUALITY" i kno its scions but look at them they don't bag on each other. why can't u be nice. if everyone was nice and gave complments enstead of that ricer bull ****. and its not even that ricey. we wouldn't have wars.

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
LOL see thats just the thing i dont care what people say i can be difrent and could give the least bit of a **** what people say. if they have anything to say let them tell me in my face instead of behind my back like little kids !!!!

oh and thanx for answering how im rice !!! lol dumb ass
can you read idiot? this is my buddies thread, so stfu. :pat:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
why everyone gotta hate on a dude. he spend his money and did what he likes. no one would make fun of your ****. damn " UNITED BY INDIVIDUALITY" i kno its scions but look at them they don't bag on each other. why can't u be nice. if everyone was nice and gave complments enstead of that ricer bull ****. and its not even that ricey. we wouldn't have wars.
yeah but little kids tend to do that, well atleast those with a little kid mentality, and what makes my car rice i dont know maybe my HFP lip kit or my C/F hood ???? who knows, i admit when i had my body kit them maybe a bit but still that was my stile and if i owuld not have mest upo the front end i would still have it on. but yeah hes just hatting couse everyone paid a grip of attention to my car when i had the kit and not his. but what ever. im done hes not worth my time.

Sorry for tread jack

Good Luck !!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.