8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Don't want to prcie bash but one of these just sold for $20 plus shipping. Probably ended up being like $40 shipped.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
show me the link. edit: and you are price bashing, because you cannot get this brand new for less than what i am offering it for.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Link:
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/susp...9-fa5-si-suspension-si-rsb-700mile-socal.html

Less miles on his too. You're selling a used sway bar it should be less than a new one.:scratches:

G/L with sale just trying to make you aware of the current market.
i am the only one selling the bar at the moment, and so technically I control the market. so no need to price bash. if someone wants to sell his below what i am selling go buy his, but you can't buy this brand new for the price i am selling it. miles on a sway bar 5k miles is ridiculous, it's hardly nothing, it's a bar...

if you want to buy one, you can either buy mine for the price i am asking or buy a brand new one for more $$ because there isn't anyone else selling it.

if people were selling it for 20 on average, then i might consider lowering my price. but at the price i am selling it at, i am only making $40.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Your argument of not being able to buy a brand new one for your price is absolutely useless. You're selling a used one it SHOULD be less than new otherwise you would just buy new. I'm done taking up your time and wasted space in your thread. Just thought I would shed some light as to what they were currently selling for.

Again good luck with your sale hope all works out for you.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nah nm then im not gonna sell it. if you dont want to pay the price, dont buy it. but im not going to sell it anymore because i'd rather keep it than deal with the dumbasses on here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.