Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

I just trade in my 2009 civic and took the navigation out. I'm willing to take offers so PM me your low-ball offers. I'm willing to ship and will make sure it's packed well. I will include the harness adapter and antenna adapter. The Navi Disk is still in the unit and all wiring is included. There are slight scuffs on top of the dash kit but they never bothered me. If anything you can buy yourself a new dash piece for $20

These pictures are from November when it was still installed in the car. And I just took the pictures of the unit out of the car. Asking $400

·
Banned
45 Posts
How hard would it be to get this unit to work with an ipod? Have an ipod hookup/cable?

Also since I am not an audio buff, does this unit require anything special like a separate antenna for the navigation or ????

Thank you,
Tim

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hey, The item is located on Long Island, NY.. I have everything included to make it work and if you want to hook your ipod up to it you will either need to buy the $150 adapter from eclipse OR you can buy a headphone-to RCA plug and use one of the video inputs from the headunit to play your ipod through. There are a ton of how-to's on google for this headunit. It's all boxed up and ready to ship ASAP!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.