8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This adapter allows you to use your current PnP harness and ballasts with a D2S bulb. Its great for those who have a PnP kit and wants to upgrade to retros like I did :D

I accidentally ordered 2 pairs instead of one so I have an extra pair that I need to get rid of.

Here's a pic of what it looks like.

Looking to get $25 plus shipping

I also have a pair 9006 6000k bulbs that are used that I need to get rid of. I used them for a few months. They are used but in perfect working condition.

Looking to get $40 plus shipping.

Updated pictures

BULBS SOLD :D
ADAPTERS PENDING

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I will take your D2s adapters, how much shipping to 38012?

I will be getting a TSX Retro, and i currently have an PnP HID kit so i will need to buy this right in oder to use my Retro?

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Civic Pride said:

I will be getting a TSX Retro, and i currently have an PnP HID kit so i will need to buy this right in oder to use my Retro?

That's correct! I had a 6k PnP HID kit and upgraded to a retro :thumb:

Shipping should only be a few dollars. I will be using USPS Priority Mail. Send $30 and that should cover it. PM me your info and I'll give you my paypal addy.

·
faptasic... pew pew pew
58,558 Posts
Civic Pride said:

you'll need these in order to use your pnp set up with the d2s bulbs.... i can vouch for these as they do work w/o and modifcation to the adapters and we tested them while installing the retros on his car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.