Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

The wheels are coming off of the Darkside Engineering Civic. They are in perfect condition and have been wonderfully maintained. The tires have tons of life left, and will last for a very long time.

Specs of the Wheels:
Work CR Kais
Matte Gunmetal
17x9 +44

Tires:
225/45/17 Kumho Ecsta
90% Tread Left

Price:
$1450 for Wheels and Tires.

Please EMAIL for faster response.
[email protected]
PM if you do not get a response from email.

Pictures:

Pictures were taken with BC Racing Coilovers. The set on the car is now for sale.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
op i like the wheels too. damn. part out with the coilovers nd wheeels..

750 for the coils , but wht bout the wheels shipped? really curious and interested.!!

cant buy now tho, ina week ...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
14,510 Posts
Yo get at me 918-698-4088 i live in Tampa

·
Registered
14,510 Posts
i'm intrested give me a call mang!

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
That size is going to rub the plastic covering around the gas tank on turns. Offset is way too high. Need around 30offset to stay clear of the covering when running that size and the appropriate sized tire. 235-245. But of course they'll look sick if you dont mind ^^

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That size is going to rub the plastic covering around the gas tank on turns. Offset is way too high. Need around 30offset to stay clear of the covering when running that size and the appropriate sized tire. 235-245. But of course they'll look sick if you dont mind ^^
Do you have the same wheel and tire setup? This set does not rub anything, ever. I do wheels and tire setups all day long, and I know how to set these things up.

Thanks for the terribly informed post.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.