8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very easy! Automatics are a little tricky but the process itself is easy. I've never done a MT boot swap but unscrewing the knob seems easier than prying off the trim off the AT shifter.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Very easy! Automatics are a little tricky but the process itself is easy. I've never done a MT boot swap but unscrewing the knob seems easier than prying off the trim off the AT shifter.
yea...i have auto. So you need to take off the plastic trim piece for install?...and if you go back to stock, nothing is damaged right?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea...i have auto. So you need to take off the plastic trim piece for install?...and if you go back to stock, nothing is damaged right?
Right. I just took it off my car and everything looks peachy. The tricky part is giving it elbow grease because it's on there tight and you have to be careful not to scratch it. Other than that, it's pretty straightforward. If you are interested, I can do it for you :)

legit boot legit seller... hop on this everyone! its best to fit all the cars with the grey interior!
lx FTW WISDOM!
He's absolutely right! Get it while it's here. This is 30 bucks off a brand new one!! Bump!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
THanks for all the replies!! As for now the sale is pending and most likely sold.

I might be getting a Si soon. At least I'm hoping to if insurance and payments work out. Do you have the EX grille Tito? :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.