Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Up for sale are 2 Brand New and 2 almost brand new AME Circular Spec-R (set of 4)

The two that are almost brand new have only had tires mounted once which were used as displays (they are pretty much brand new, you can BARELY tell tires were mounted on them)

Size: 17x9+35 all around PCD5x114.3

Color: Silver with polished lip

Price: $1,260 picked up or $1,400 shipped including paypal fees
(brand new is listed at $2,360 for a set of four, i think my price is more than generous, shoot me a pm if think otherwise)

SPECIAL PRICING TIL SUNDAY FEB 15TH $1,160 PICK UP ONLY!!!! thats more than 50% MSRP :eek2:
back to normal price which is already cheap after sunday

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks for looking.

sorry for the blurry pics
one of the "used" wheels, lip is about 3inches btw, date was written on a 3x5 index card

other "used" wheel

and the brand new pair

oh btw i also have lover souls and work rsz's im selling as well, pm for details.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Great looking rims, have a bump. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
if you were interested in some advan sa3rs with bald tires then i would so be all over these... AME is pretty much my fav wheel company T.T

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if you were interested in some advan sa3rs with bald tires then i would so be all over these... AME is pretty much my fav wheel company T.T
eyy whuddup Rory its Alex lol I got other wheels so cant really trade, but these would look sick on your car and there barely any honda guys rocking AME yet!!! wheres the sushi place you work at btw?

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Bump for a guy I think I met in a Best Buy parking lot at the District one very cold Friday night.

Haha. :thumb:

These look so tempting. :hiding:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
eyy whuddup Rory its Alex lol I got other wheels so cant really trade, but these would look sick on your car and there barely any honda guys rocking AME yet!!! wheres the sushi place you work at btw?
oh **** alex sup! i should have recognized that name lol.

its on imperial and yl blvd where the el pollo loco is. Jeff is coming in this weds night for free meal made by me lol. I can prob get you 50% off if you want to come wit.

Its a white people sushi place jfyi, not the best but inexpensive =]

And yeah if you have these wheels for a while i would so be all over them lol, some one actually wants to buy my wheels but i have nothing to fall back onto right now. Maybe i shoudl jus start saving my $$ lol. If i sold those i would have about a G but i still would need to get tires... =/

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Hey! Is there any way I can meet up with you sometime this week to "test fit" these wheels on my car? I want to see how it'd look and everything. Also need to confirm fitment issues.

Let me know via PM.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh **** alex sup! i should have recognized that name lol.

its on imperial and yl blvd where the el pollo loco is. Jeff is coming in this weds night for free meal made by me lol. I can prob get you 50% off if you want to come wit.

Its a white people sushi place jfyi, not the best but inexpensive =]

And yeah if you have these wheels for a while i would so be all over them lol, some one actually wants to buy my wheels but i have nothing to fall back onto right now. Maybe i shoudl jus start saving my $$ lol. If i sold those i would have about a G but i still would need to get tires... =/
damn if only i had seen your post sooner Rory, i probably could have held these for you and let you roll on my old rs-z's for a bit

Hey! Is there any way I can meet up with you sometime this week to "test fit" these wheels on my car? I want to see how it'd look and everything. Also need to confirm fitment issues.

Let me know via PM.
sorry Derek i just sold them today :redface: u still hangout with eugene alot? i havent seen him in awhile

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sadface:

I see Eugene around school once in a while. He's usually busy with work nowadays. I think he works on Friday nights so maybe that's why he hasn't been at a meet recently.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.