8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 2004 7-spoke TSX wheels for sale. They are 17x7, 5x114.3 and have a +55 offset. They fit perfectly on my EX. They have some damage, but are perfectly straight. The damage is some curb damage and some minor scratches and chips, but they still look decent and could easily be refinished.

I'm looking for $350 for them without tires. If you are interested, leave me your email and I'll take some pics. Not willing to ship, but I can meet anywhere in southern Ontario. The wheels will be ready as of this coming week.

Pics added.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Dude when you talk about DAMAGED WHEELS nobody is going to be interested without any pictures. Just a thought man, people want to see just how damaged they are or aren't. Get some pics up asap and you will get some hits.
CANMAN

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It does say leave an email and I'll send some pics. They will be cleaned up and off the car tomorrow so I will take some decent pics.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics. I have Acura and Honda cemtre caps.

Good one

Minor scuffs on edges

The one with the most curb damage

Minor peeling of clearcoat in a few spots.

Refinishing would be a very easy DIY if you followed Rippars methods.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I was looking for some TSX wheels but with tires and (if possible) in good condition. I am not too much of a DIY kinda' guy.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They dont really look that bad untill you get up close. Its the one with the more curb damage that is the most noticable. You could always get them refinished too.

I will also have a set of 215/45/17 Michelin tires for sale later this week. They are from my 07 Si which I'm getting today. The tires will only have 50 ks at the most by the end of the week. I could sell the wheels and tires together for $700.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just to add...

They were mounted on my non-lowered EX for the past few months with no issues at all. I had them on my Si, which is lowered on Eibach ProKit springs for a day and there were also no rubbing issues eithere. They cleared the front brakes easily unlike Si wheels which require spacers.

As for weight, they "feel" about the same wheight as the Si wheels did, which is around 24lbs.

I will be available this weekend if anyone is interested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.