8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the software for the cobb ap that I can get? or anyone know where I can get it?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah man, I tried there. I couldn't find anything on their discontinued section. I bought a used one, (I'm just doing bolt ons) and was told the CD software would come with it. And the seller didnt send it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Does anyone know if I can download the manager on the accessport page? It says it replaces all previous. But above it only shows turbo cars.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Yeah man, I tried there. I couldn't find anything on their discontinued section. I bought a used one, (I'm just doing bolt ons) and was told the CD software would come with it. And the seller didnt send it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Does anyone know if I can download the manager on the accessport page? It says it replaces all previous. But above it only shows turbo cars.
on the page I just linked you to click accessport then click on the image "AP Manager Windows" or "AP Manager OSX" and the download will start.

It doesn't matter what it shows above.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually just got off the phone with cobb. Thank you so much. I was getting so bummed. I appreciate the help.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know this is an ancient thread but I recently got a new computer and now want to update my maps to v105 (still on v102) but I can't find the cd that came with it... The links are direct to a page not found so I was wondering if somebody who has it can send it to my email at [email protected]. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts