8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

161 - 180 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Car looks great man. Can't say I like how many colors are going on in the interior though. Would be sweet if you could the full Si or LX-S interior (both are black). Not real big on the Si floormats or the logo being on the seats.

Exterior though, 9/10 for a Hybrid. I'd prefer your lip spoiler and the other trunk piece black myself, but you said you like the contrast.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
yeah the interior is coming along piece by piece. i need to take some more pics. i got the door panels since last pics, so that adds more black and keeping an eye out for whatever else i find. the mats are covered by the all season mats anyway so nobody sees those (funny how we get stuff just for the sake of getting it), the seats i just have to live with.....it was hard enough finding them at an acceptable price to me so i can imagine how much harder would be to find the lx-s seats at an acceptable price since i've never seen those used for sale before.
thanks for comment

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
I gotta be honest and say I've always wanted to hate your car for driving a hybrid and doing what you did, but I put my initial reactions aside and now it has to be one of my top 10 favorites 8th gens most likely. I really do love it. It doesn't have to be fast to be a clean pimped out car and you proved that. Plus from all of your posts I can see your a cool person anyway.

I just wanted to say I think it's wicked clean and I love what you have done. Carbon fiber FTW!!!

Only question is why no rear JDM badge?

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
I gotta be honest and say I've always wanted to hate your car for driving a hybrid and doing what you did, but I put my initial reactions aside and now it has to be one of my top 10 favorites 8th gens most likely. I really do love it. It doesn't have to be fast to be a clean pimped out car and you proved that. Plus from all of your posts I can see your a cool person anyway.

I just wanted to say I think it's wicked clean and I love what you have done. Carbon fiber FTW!!!

Only question is why no rear JDM badge?
Thanks Matt! I appreciate you taking the time to write that out. What can i say, we got to do with the cards were dealt. I needed a hybrid at the time and the modding bug couldn't be held back even if it was a hybrid. And your right, carbon fiber is FTW.
I'm not sure what u mean by the rear JDM badge. You made me go outside and check if someone stole it. lol. It's still there. Unless u mean a different one.
Cheers :beer:

not feeling the SI mats...but other than that, AWESOME-ness
Thanks for the comment. I'm catching a lot of bad rep for those mats from you guys. We'll see maybe one of these days I'll figure something out. Till then just know their covered by all weather ones. LOL.

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
Thanks Matt! I appreciate you taking the time to write that out. What can i say, we got to do with the cards were dealt. I needed a hybrid at the time and the modding bug couldn't be held back even if it was a hybrid. And your right, carbon fiber is FTW.
I'm not sure what u mean by the rear JDM badge. You made me go outside and check if someone stole it. lol. It's still there. Unless u mean a different one.
Cheers :beer:

Thanks for the comment. I'm catching a lot of bad rep for those mats from you guys. We'll see maybe one of these days I'll figure something out. Till then just know their covered by all weather ones. LOL.

Haha IDK I guess I missed the rear badge lol. I wouldn't stress too much about the hate for the floormats lol. It's clear you aren't pretending to be an si. FWIW I think there are certain years of si's that have floormats that are all black. Still really gotta say I love the car now that I've grown as a person and can appreciate a well modded hybrid not JUST a well modded si.

161 - 180 of 216 Posts