8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I'd like to apologize if this is a repost. If so, please direct me to the correct thread and lock this one up.

I'm looking for someone that retro fitted TSX projectors into their stock headlights. More specifically someone in Southern California. I just want to see how you did the set up and just ask some questions on how I would be able to do it myself.

Thanks.

·
Banned
796 Posts
I have a retrofit as well. The reason why I didn't respond to this thread is because I thought you were asking for people who actually did the retrofit themselves. Custom Lightz did my retrofit but I like it. You're also welcome to stare at it as well.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a retrofit as well. The reason why I didn't respond to this thread is because I thought you were asking for people who actually did the retrofit themselves. Custom Lightz did my retrofit but I like it. You're also welcome to stare at it as well.
I am asking to see who did it themselves. I mean I don't mind people responding that got it done thru custom.. I just want to get some tips from people who did it themselves and perhaps they can help me out. But yea, where are you located?

·
Banned
796 Posts
I am asking to see who did it themselves. I mean I don't mind people responding that got it done thru custom.. I just want to get some tips from people who did it themselves and perhaps they can help me out. But yea, where are you located?
I'm located around the Irvine/Costa Mesa area. Somewhere around there. I'll be at the Norm Reeves Honda Car Show thing this upcoming Sunday though. If you're going to that event maybe I'll see you there.

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
i wanna see izzy's hid setup.. im going for the exact same thing.. lets grab somethign to eat soon man

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
I work 6 days a week, so you're welcome to drop by work or something. I work in San Dimas, so if that's closer....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts