8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Just found out my Girl got me these visors for our anaversary, couse im like hey babe im going to try and get the visors from this guy and she was like no dont i was like um ok why and then her friend text me not to get them so im like um ok she got them for me didnt she and shes like yup lol.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
why are u selling?
I am selling because I'm going back to stock and doing something different. Either that, or I'm going back to stock and getting a new car. :thumb: I promise the outcome will be awesome!

You got PM! :thumb:
Thank you for your PM. I believe you have a PM now! :thumb:

Ohhh snap your doing it!

Good luck with the the part out bro :thumb:
Haha. Yeah. I'm out to get some business done. :dance:

I want those visors hit me up
Please send me a PM with your offer! Thank you again!

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Bump for anybody with Pedobear on their car:wheee:

Wish I was in Cali, I's gladly take that splitter off your hands :(

Not to turn this into a Q&A, but what's the difference between the Racing Spec coilovers, and the N Spec?

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump for anybody with Pedobear on their car:wheee:

Wish I was in Cali, I's gladly take that splitter off your hands :(

Not to turn this into a Q&A, but what's the difference between the Racing Spec coilovers, and the N Spec?
I believe the difference is different spring rates (N+ = 10/14kg and RSD = 10/16kg), different valving, and the RSD comes with bigger shock housings. Someone mentioned that on the RSD you can change the spring rates +/- 2 kg or so and you'll still be okay. If you ever decide to get Swift Springs or whatnot. Don't quote on me all of this though.

still have head lights...? and i can pick up local.... is this for coupe...
I believe we spoke via AIM correct? Let me know how things go! Thanks for looking.

the buddy club suspension does it come with the front camber plates?
Does it normally come with front camber plates? Do they come standard or is that an option? I'm not sure about this one. I'll look into it. Send me a PM if you're truly interested.

sexy retros.. gl :D
Thanks Ryan. I really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to come take a look. :dance:

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Do you have a pic of the cutoff on low and high beams, I'm interested in the lights.
I currently have someone interested in picking these up, but yeah. I will get you some cutoff pictures tomorrow night. By the way, I noticed you're not located in SoCal. I'm currently not offering shipping for any of the items listed in this for sale thread. Sorry for the inconvenience!

where did you buy the plate relocator?
I bought the license plate relocator from Password:JDM.

Click here for the link to Password:JDM!

:bump: because I need to get these things SOLD ASAP!!! If you are interested in ANYTHING AT ALL, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me an offer. The worst that can happen is that I send you a counteroffer based on the one you sent me! Don't be afraid to ask!

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.