8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
4021 - 4040 of 4951 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
It's fun when im at work ALL by myself.. **** i can just bring my girl if i wanted too LOL.... Yea registration sucks Rob... I was hit with $280 and i have to renew my license tomorrow and i gotta take the written test again WTF!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
HAHAHA i feel like theres an inside joke im not getting with the "non to miss" comment lol

ive been good hrm, just waiting for my fam to come through from london this sunday. gonna be a cool three weeks with people i havent seen in 15 years :)

hey rob, know anyone that can use a set of NST pulleys?? brand new never used for 200 flat?

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
HAHAHA i feel like theres an inside joke im not getting with the "non to miss" comment lol

ive been good hrm, just waiting for my fam to come through from london this sunday. gonna be a cool three weeks with people i havent seen in 15 years :)

hey rob, know anyone that can use a set of NST pulleys?? brand new never used for 200 flat?
naw dawg...ask ryan...i have a few R18 buds ill ring some bells 4 ya..

also bump for the meet next month...i met some high rollers whip's AP2's said he will give our meet a check out...i got a ticket 400 shiieeettt... not to mention rent.. insu.. car..cards...etc...no mods till 2011 for me..:giggle:

cpk meet tomorroe anyone comin?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
wasssup carson peeps on thursday i had bad news my uncle was givin 24 hours to live yet he his surviving another 24 hours. if ya'll can include my uncle Rob in your prayers, that will be appreciated. Thank You

4021 - 4040 of 4951 Posts