Perry Important Vember
Southern California 8th Civic
Alright, this is the last Beach Night that I'm hosting. It will include a cruise from one end of PCH to the other, food, and a fire. Come kick it with us as summer is ending and enjoy the rest of the year.
It would be good to get my number incase we get separated or you plan on coming by later.
1. trufflesaremoney - Christine
3. MUGENCTR! - David (our hyperactive 18 y/o)
4. civicmarc - Marc
6. WhiteSicivic06 - Ryan (maybe)
7. vf2si - Sam
8. gooky4u - Kevin (our resident Beach Chef :cheerleader
9. baby_pumpkin - Trevor (maybe)
10. JDM_FG2 - Jacob
11. Electrokill - Richard (maybe)
12. Maxw - Max
13. akaidabat - Tono ^_^
15. 09si4life - Luigi (maybe)
5. FA5_4LIFEZZ - Carlos
16. Add yourself!
THE LAST ONE FOR THE SEASON
Sunday, September 26th, 2010
PCH Cruise Information
Meeting up at 5:15 PM at Albertsons
16600 Bolsa Chica St.
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Cross Streets: Bolsa Chica/Heil Ave.
Planning on starting the cruise at 5:45 PM
Meeting up at Huntington Beach
- $1.50/hr @ Meters (accepts cash/card) with lots of walking, $3.00/2 hours, $6.00/4 hours, $15/all day
- $15/hr @ Tower 11 where bonfire pits are
BONFIRE / BBQ
The bigger bonfire pits are actual bonfire pits.
The smaller pits that is a huge *********** are the BBQ pits. (Confirmed by my sister.)
gooky4u (Kevin) is bringing us food again :] but please, consider bringing other stuff to the beach too! Sharing is caring, haha.
Things to consider bringing:
- jacket / blanket
- sneakers for walking / sandals for sand