8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend pointed out something in my car and i had never noticed. Between the Map light adjustment (On/ Courtesy/Off thing) and the sunroof switch.. theres a bunch of small dots that look like some kind of vent or speaker cover thing. We looked through the manual to see if it served any special purpose...but nothing. The only thing i could come up w/ was a vent for the Heat from the maplights. Any ideas? Sorry for my noobness..

oh my models a LX-SR not an SI if that makes a diff

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
i think thats for the oem navigation... voice recognition...
i have it and thats what i try to speak clearly to when i tell her commands...

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats got to be it then. We dont have navi in any civic here in canada yet.. so i would have never guessed. Thanks

Case Closed! haha

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
"Listen miss honda go-fast...I need you to co-operate. If you give me any problems at all today I swear to god I will leave you for an si in a heartbeat"

ROFL. Anyway thats cool I don't even have the navi.

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
What do you tell her ?:SHOCKED:
"Listen miss honda go-fast...I need you to co-operate. If you give me any problems at all today I swear to god I will leave you for an si in a heartbeat"

ROFL. Anyway thats cool I don't even have the navi.
i have an si....:wheee:
my cars name is roxy.... i tell her sexy time ... she replies the time.... lol
God i hate when she tells me directions... she cuts off my music grrrrrr

·
Registered
5,847 Posts
The first time my Navi-lady spoke to me, it scared the shiet out of me, the volume was really high and I wasn't expecting anyone to speak. Hahaha, she's on mute now, the way she should be. JK!

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
The first time my Navi-lady spoke to me, it scared the shiet out of me, the volume was really high and I wasn't expecting anyone to speak. Hahaha, she's on mute now, the way she should be. JK!
shes on one bar of volume lol always interrupting ughhh just like :cheerleader:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts