8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well at 630 my buddy called me to ask if I wanted to go play ball... I said raincheck....

Well at 815am.... I get a call... they call my home... not cell.... Well it was my salesguy... Darrell.... "hey buddy your Si is in".. me..."mumble...mumble...mumble....ok... let me call you back"

Called him, was told to come in at 12...

First with the bad....
during the shipping a chain supposedly hit my trunk..... so there is a slight scratch on my wing.... the trunk door... they let me know... sat me down like at a doctors office... lol and told me...

Well it takes about 2 hours for them to do what they need to do... paperwork... and what not...

Then I have a final walk around... find another scratch... :xyxnervou :eek:hnoes: :SHOCKED:
showed it to them, they looked it over.... and apologized to no end...

So needless to say... a couple of stalls later its in the driveway....

NBP.... All season tires....
BUT IT CAME!!!!!!! I HAVE IT!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!! :flame:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Congrats bro!! Another "Black Betty" hits the streets!! BAMALAM!! Hope you enjoy it man. Just give it about 600 miles then let er rip baby!! I have around 900 miles on mine now, and I've been on her like crazy!! Don't you just love the blue flake in the paint job?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well its overcast so you dont really see the blue stand out... its also snowing, so I wont even get to put her into first today... or tonight....hehehe

its in the driveway....

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
I'm guessing he's getting it fixed from honda. They usually opt to have the paint dept try to buff it out first - then paint. congrats on getting your car.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I did a walk around before I left, and then spoke with the GM. He told me they would cover it, even if they had to replace everything. Im going to have them replace it all, I will know if I keep seeing it... then I'll be annoyed.....

But yes they are willing to replace... fix... and I get a free loaner.....

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey, great job and congrats. I had the same problem with scratches on my car, They fijnally approved to repaint the hood and have given me option for my dates whenever I want. Luckily for me the hood already has a chip from road travel, rock maybe, that will get a new look as well. I am also having them paint the chrome honda emblems with te factory paint for 45.oo more bucks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Your scratches...

Hey, great job and congrats. I had the same problem with scratches on my car, They fijnally approved to repaint the hood and have given me option for my dates whenever I want. Luckily for me the hood already has a chip from road travel, rock maybe, that will get a new look as well. I am also having them paint the chrome honda emblems with te factory paint for 45.oo more bucks.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
i hope you got the paint fix in writing and took pics. Some dealers will find a way to do it the cheapest and screw you over.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts