8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so a couple months ago, I'm waiting for a ride to work when I see this white car drive by and its all masked up and sh*t. I'm like hmmmm so theres a mule car on the road, might as well snap some photos... I took a couple pictures, and I couldnt figure out what it could be!!!! So I was on car and driver today and I see an article on the 2009 spied lincoln MKS and I'm like, wow that looks familiar. I open up the picture on the phone, and its the SAME EXACT THING! The car was masked up in the same way and you can tell that the picture I took is definatly of the same car! It's kinda strange, because I live right across the street from Boston College, so you wouldnt think manufacturers would be test driving mule cars in the area. It was most defanatly a mule tho, because I saw the car multiple times, just going around the block over and over again.

and heres the pic I snapped on my phone... the pic was from far away and I cropped it using my phone, but you can tell its most definatly the same car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts