8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my si was stolen about two weeks ago. it was found thursday about a block away from my apt. at first i thought the car was to be stripped because of the k20 and some other stuff but miraculously it was still mostly intact. but now theres a big dent on the front passenger side door, the interior was comepletely crapped on and the ignition was popped. along with the locks being replaced, im also installing lojack in the car. its also to be detailed so as to get the traces of other peoples **** in my car.

but still i cant help but feeling that itll no longer be the same. its like someone wearing your underwear then returning it to you with stains and ripped everywhere. i thought about just getting a new one but my funds are a little bit low.

when i get it back im having honda look at it to make sure the car is mechanically sound, i.e. tranny, brakes, etc. then i wanna change the drivers and passengers seats with type r seats or at least new buckets. i also wanna get a new shift knob and a short shifter. im hoping these changes will help allay the whole feeling of being violated. i cant do any mods to the engine since its covered by honda's extended warranty and sentinel program so those will have to wait. for now im content with running it stock. who knows maybe theres a type r conversion in the future. hehe.

ps. i found these parts on procivic.com if anyone knows any other site to get em dont hesitate to let me know.

thanks.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Im sorry I know what you mean, but i'm glad they got it back mostly intact for you. I hope the bastards get it up the ass in jail...Now is your chance to do some mods to it!

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
my si was stolen about two weeks ago. it was found thursday about a block away from my apt. at first i thought the car was to be stripped because of the k20 and some other stuff but miraculously it was still mostly intact. but now theres a big dent on the front passenger side door, the interior was comepletely crapped on and the ignition was popped. along with the locks being replaced, im also installing lojack in the car. its also to be detailed so as to get the traces of other peoples **** in my car.
wow, they actually did that to ur car? unbelievable, people have no respect for anything. its such bullshit, pardon the pun.

hope all goes well.

·
Registered
887 Posts
are you Fing kidding me? its not a person, its a car. it didnt suffer major damage, it will be fixed. not the same...

It may be only just a car, but some people work hard for what they have and when non-sense like this happens it takes a toll no matter what anyone says.

Sorry for what happened man, I know how you feel; and it anit a great feeling. Don't worry though, with the mods your planning to throw on she'll be singing :vtec: all over again.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I understand what you mean man, I would most likely strip my interior and buy a new steering wheel if it happened to me, it would just feel all wrong.

·
Registered
227 Posts
you dont mean really **** on? As in feces?

damn man. what the fark. Take the feces to the police and get them to do a cross check with their systems? maybe they can find a dna match? :dunno:

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
you dont mean really **** on? As in feces?

damn man. what the fark. Take the feces to the police and get them to do a cross check with their systems? maybe they can find a dna match? :dunno:
The only real way you can DNA someone is through semen. The world would be a better place if everything was covered in semen :laughing:

... Sorry for the Si being stolen. It happening in Jersey is also not too comforting.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts