8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I decided that my civic needed a bath :)

before you call me crazy though (which i am) we have a hot water faucet in my garage, so it wasn't too bad. drying the car was brutal though. my hands are still recovering.

but at least my baby is clean!

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
All_bets_off said:
you = hardcore...RESPECT!!! :hail:
HAHA your funny. Who doesn't love their new civic enough to not wash it when its freezing outside? Mine will probably get a steamy bath tomorrow but I doubt it will be freezing out.

·
Registered
345 Posts
You should do the same thing again.. but take some hot steamy pics of it this time! MMMM

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just went and got gas and while i was filling her up i noticed some water shooting down the sides and back of the car.. so i got a towel and wiped her down. pretty sure the guy filling up next to me thought i was nuts.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
seriously. if someone puts a fingerprint on my paint or window, i clean it off immediately :gaygiggle

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Kurt said:
i just went and got gas and while i was filling her up i noticed some water shooting down the sides and back of the car.. so i got a towel and wiped her down. pretty sure the guy filling up next to me thought i was nuts.
Your not the only one who's does this(treating their Civic like a baby). Everytime I fill up im washing the windows or wiping dirt off the bumper. I constantly finding myself wiping down somthing or another on mines as well. :laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts