8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Which Civic should I get?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*Please vote in the poll above*

Im thinking of buying a Del sol, EG or EK. I plan to drop a k20, redo the interior, etc. basicly build it from the ground up, but im not sure which one to get? the 3 of them look so :corndrool:

EG

EK

Del sol

so what do you all think? which one should i get?

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Lol.........I d/k everytime I see one makes me think of a girls car......lol
They are all nice cars but I like #2 the best ;)

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
OP, what about a sick CRX?

crx + k20 = gangbangingly awesome.

·
Banned
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
OP, what about a sick CRX?

crx + k20 = gangbangingly awesome.
I know but i don't really like the crx i found a EG for $1,500 it looks clean, i've seen it in person here are some pics

the only bad thing is it doesn't have a/c anyone know how much would it cost to get a new a/c or atleast get it fixed? and as you can see the car was originally red, the white paint job looks good in person, but if i get this car i plan to paint it ASM or PMM.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
What ever you decide please be careful. Old Honda's attract thieves like no other. Especially if they know it's swapped out. I like #2.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Ek....

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
I know but i don't really like the crx i found a EG for $1,500 it looks clean, i've seen it in person here are some pics

the only bad thing is it doesn't have a/c anyone know how much would it cost to get a new a/c or atleast get it fixed? and as you can see the car was originally red, the white paint job looks good in person, but if i get this car i plan to paint it ASM or PMM.
nice paint job :rotfl:
i love the custom exhaust paint i bet that cost extra

1 - 20 of 74 Posts