8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a white ex. It should be nice in the snow. :D

If anyone in Minnesota is looking a white ex with navigation it should be showing up at burkle honda in a few weeks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
actually, the choice is probably a good one, considering where that dood lives.

I sold my CR-V before getting a new civic EX coupe.

CR-Vs are excellent vehicles and a lot more utilitarian (i.e. haulin' crap). they're also roomier, safer and easier to get in and out of. and if they have AWD, they're also a lot easier to slip around in when the white stuff starts fallin. lol.

·
Registered
71 Posts
BTW, if you go to hondasuv.com (probably the largest honda suv forum site), don't drink the kool-aid over there.

they're a bunch of turds with no lives and even lesser sense of humor. lol.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love the CR-V. Yes it is a mommy mobile. lol. The resale value is great. It's the final year in the 2nd generation of the CR-V so all the bugs have been worked out in them. My other ride is a 2002 civic. So I will probably trade it in and pick up the new civic towards the end of it's life cycle.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh yeah I was able to get the cr-v for a little over invoice. They weren't willing to do that with the new civic.

·
Registered
194 Posts
That's good price... tho I guess the CRV will have a brand new model soon?! The Toyota Rav4 is now having a brand new makeover, 166hp... have V6 option ~260hp with optional 3rd row seats!, so I'd guess Honda is gona follow soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts