8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...so i was drivin today and saw a newer tsx and thought to myself...self how many jdm si sedan rear ends have u seen? and i says a few....so then i go on to ask myself...self....how many tsx rear nd conversions have u seen on the si sedan.....NONE.....i just wanna no if the deck lid will bolt up to my body style? i can fab it all but if i could get away with it that would be great too...plz nd ty

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well im thinkin i can use the tsx decklid and just cut nd weld to make it fit to atleast keep the license plate holder......has any1 ever seen this done?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i work at a body shop so it can be done and with less than normal costs.....am i the only 1 who thinks this would be original?

·
Registered
809 Posts
oh no. just like those del sol's and civics that do s2000 rear taillight conversions :facepalm:. that's pretty poser-ish but if you like it then go for it since it is your money. just don't get mad when you get called a ricer/poser.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
I thought swapping head/tail lights from other makes and models died in the late 90s? Please don't do this, Originality is way overrated. Just because something is original, does not automatically make it look good.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought swapping head/tail lights from other makes and models died in the late 90s? Please don't do this, Originality is way overrated. Just because something is original, does not automatically make it look good.
well thanks guys.....<<not doin it
l

1 - 12 of 12 Posts