8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know its played out so let the flaming begin.....

I used Dupli-Color ceramic caliper paint kit.....PS get a better brush from a local paint shop or AC Moore cause the one in the kit sucks......enjoy :thumb:

·
Registered
296 Posts
I think that you did a good job, but the red calipers in the FBP are not my cup of tea... but if you like them, that is all that matters!
You should get the grafixpressions.com honda decals for the calipers, just my opinion though...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Looks good, I had painted mine and the red got really dirty after about 3 months with regular cleaning, so I bought some aircraft remover and took it all off, btw that **** will eat through rubber and skin so be careful... If you ever want to take it off.

·
Registered
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think that you did a good job, but the red calipers in the FBP are not my cup of tea... but if you like them, that is all that matters!
You should get the grafixpressions.com honda decals for the calipers, just my opinion though...
thanx thought about that.....

Looks good, I had painted mine and the red got really dirty after about 3 months with regular cleaning, so I bought some aircraft remover and took it all off, btw that **** will eat through rubber and skin so be careful... If you ever want to take it off.
thank you for the insight on how to remove it :thumb:

Looks good JT :thumb:
thanx buddy :wavey:

·
Registered
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks Great! In the 1st pic your front wheel looked white. Must be the heat affecting my vision..:wigglesmiley:
nah just the stupid light silver rims for 06 either gonna get 08 rims or paint mine bronze soon.....or get HFP 18's.....

1 - 20 of 228 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.