8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
How do you hold your shift knob? If you hold it "pistol grip" style, I'd highly suggest the knob I just picked up. It makes the shifts feel so much better, and has completely aleviated the notchiness of the ss adapter I have (you shouldn't have that problem with the Mugen QS though). One more thing I would suggest would be to pick up a set of shift linkage bushings. they make the shifts feel a lot more crisp.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
so i just got my mugen quick shift and im going to be installing it soon. but i was wondering if i could do anything else to make my shifts crisper and feel better. like getting this... A&J Racing*::*Drivetrain*::*Transmission*::*Alex Reinforced Change Lever Spring - Honda Civic Si 06+ (FG2/FA5)

or the tmw shifter bushings. thanks
If you really want to make your car shift better I would order a set of boomba mounts i just installed these on saturday and my car has never felt so good shifting it is like a totally new car. :dance:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.