8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Silver LX.....I went shopping for practicality and ended up with style :) This is the first honda I've owned and I'm in love.....

I've had performance pontiacs all my life so this is a change......for the better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congratulations! I just purchased my first Honda about a month ago! I'm like you ... I went shopping for practicality and ended up with the total package!!

Mine is the 2006 Galaxy Gray EX w/Navi system. Enjoy yours for many years to come!! I'm loving mine. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm the same way, had Pontiacs for my first two cars. GM just didnt keep pace with Honda, I had a Grand Prix GTP but wanted a car with better mileage, I just don't need a sportscar anymore. I shopped all around, looked at the Chevy Malibus and Cobalts and wasn't at all impressed. Pontiac's G6 wasn't too bad but the resale value on GM products has been crap since they started offering that employee pricing. I looked at the Mazda 3's but fell in love with the Civic when I took it for a test drive. I got a white EX sedan with navi. I've always heard nothing but good things from the previous generation civic owners and I must say the newest one even blows them out of the water. This car feels like it has more power than the 138 hp advertised, it feels more like 160 horses based on other cars I have drove with that rating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts