8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

So I joined the club....

2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  02civicsi 
#1 · (Edited)
I just took some pictures with my 7.2 mp. Images aren't that clear, but it works. = ) Going on a real photoshoot today with a dslr. Keep your eyes peeled in the intro section. :thumb:

New Updated High Resolution Shots (Photographed by my friend, Brian, with his Nikon D50)

You've got to admit, he does have skills with the camera. I love those shots. Plus, I just clay barred the Si. It feels and looks brand new. Makes me want to touch it, but then I'll leave fingerprints...

See less See more
#5 ·
I don't live at home.... I pay for rent, car payments, gas, insurance, plus a lot of other necessities like food and clothing from time to time. Plus I'm a full time student taking 18 units. Family makes it like 10 times harder though doesn't it? = P

(300 posts. Yay...)

#14 ·
Thanks for the compliment guys. I really cannot stop staring at them. I should get some wheel locks for them. My friends are kind of scaring me. Does anyone know any wheel locks that are the same gun metal chrome color?

I just got back from a photoshoot. The weather wasn't exactly how I would have liked it, but I'll post it up after my friend edits it. Should look crazy.

CF grill is being put on hold due to a company that pretty much lied to me. I might put it on just or until I can find a more reliable company. I really do want to put on the JDM emblems though....

IIRC the OP has a CF hood & possibly a CF grill.

Don't forget the s2k retros, the oem fogs, and window visors. = P

#21 ·
I'm considering just going with gorilla lock lug nuts since all 5 on each wheel will need the key to take it off. Only downside is the chrome... I haven't been a big fan of chrome since the ricer days of the fast and the furious. I got a picture of the who car for you. = ) I'm just too lazy to edit it.

#22 ·
Post at your discretion.

Solo8thGenSi is running Mcguard black chrome locks.

I'm running Project Kics R40's(extended) & they're also black chrome. They also come in R26 & are the open ended short lugs. Both sets come with locks but what attracted me was that they have a rotating base so the lug does not dig into the wheel where the lug makes contact with the wheel. I've taken my wheels off & on many times & the lug seat area looks good as new. They are a little spendy though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.