8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just took some pictures with my 7.2 mp. Images aren't that clear, but it works. = ) Going on a real photoshoot today with a dslr. Keep your eyes peeled in the intro section. :thumb:

New Updated High Resolution Shots (Photographed by my friend, Brian, with his Nikon D50)

You've got to admit, he does have skills with the camera. I love those shots. Plus, I just clay barred the Si. It feels and looks brand new. Makes me want to touch it, but then I'll leave fingerprints...

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I wish I lived at home and didn't have to pay for mortgage, cars and family.

Then again, maybe not.

I hate you kids.

:D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish I lived at home and didn't have to pay for mortgage, cars and family.

Then again, maybe not.

I hate you kids.

:D
I don't live at home.... I pay for rent, car payments, gas, insurance, plus a lot of other necessities like food and clothing from time to time. Plus I'm a full time student taking 18 units. Family makes it like 10 times harder though doesn't it? = P

(300 posts. Yay...)

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Looking good with the Mugen GP's & some sweet tires to boot.

Did you get that new CF grill yet?

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I don't live at home.... I pay for rent, car payments, gas, insurance, plus a lot of other necessities like food and clothing from time to time. Plus I'm a full time student taking 18 units. Family makes it like 10 times harder though doesn't it? = P

(300 posts. Yay...)
Harder, maybe. Different, yes.

But, I could drop my car savings on a new supercharger and not worry about a thing. :)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the compliment guys. I really cannot stop staring at them. I should get some wheel locks for them. My friends are kind of scaring me. Does anyone know any wheel locks that are the same gun metal chrome color?

I just got back from a photoshoot. The weather wasn't exactly how I would have liked it, but I'll post it up after my friend edits it. Should look crazy.

Looking good with the Mugen GP's & some sweet tires to boot.

Did you get that new CF grill yet?
CF grill is being put on hold due to a company that pretty much lied to me. I might put it on just or until I can find a more reliable company. I really do want to put on the JDM emblems though....

IIRC the OP has a CF hood & possibly a CF grill.

Don't forget the s2k retros, the oem fogs, and window visors. = P

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Thanks for the compliment guys. I really cannot stop staring at them. I should get some wheel locks for them. My friends are kind of scaring me. Does anyone know any wheel locks that are the same gun metal chrome color?

I just got back from a photoshoot. The weather wasn't exactly how I would have liked it, but I'll post it up after my friend edits it. Should look crazy.

CF grill is being put on hold due to a company that pretty much lied to me. I might put it on just or until I can find a more reliable company. I really do want to put on the JDM emblems though....

Don't forget the s2k retros, the oem fogs, and window visors. = P
PM Solo8thGenSi about the locks he has on his wheels because you can barely tell the difference in color from the Mugen lugs & the locks.

That sucks about the CF grill. Here's something interesting I found about the mounting location of the front emblem. It's a seperate piece that the emblem is mounted to on my FA5 but I don't know about the FG2 though. So if I wanted to I could put the OEM grill back on with the JDM emblem too without having to unglue it from it's base.

I forgot that you got the S2K retros for your FG2 & the other parts too. Post up some better pics in some decent lighting since you go those sexy a$$ Mugen GP's.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts