8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i went this morning at 8:30am to pick up my brand new car and was super excited last night. Took a pic or 2 at the dealership and took one at home.

My old mazda 3.

Driving back home was a blast but i still have to get used to the frequent gear change. And can't wait to break in the car and give it a little run.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice, so its an 08? Did you manage to get a good deal? I'm in the process of hammering out a deal on an 08 coupe here in BC and wondering what they're going for out east. Did you talk them down on the HFP body kit too?

elim

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Nice car! you should come to some of the hang outs in Scarborough :p

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nice upgrade, is that black TL having a winter tires? lol
The TL is running on crappy 16 steelies with winter tires and it looks like ass.

Nice, so its an 08? Did you manage to get a good deal? I'm in the process of hammering out a deal on an 08 coupe here in BC and wondering what they're going for out east. Did you talk them down on the HFP body kit too?

elim
I did get a pretty good deal but i cant say the price. Lets just say i got everything done for less then $380 per month with the kit and fogs with 1K down

Nice ride!!! :thumb:

(new cars come with lic plates already on them in Ontario?)
I had to get it myself.

Nice car! you should come to some of the hang outs in Scarborough :p
I'll try to make it down there depending how far you guys are.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your hot new ride. Something about Taffy White that looks so clean and beautiful on an Si. I can just picture it with tints, a drop, a CF hood and gunmetal blue wheels. It would be da bomb. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts