8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning kids

please drive very carefully today, the roads are really bad. MArc and Ditigal around your work is really bad, on my way down Canada Way my car was moving with the snow. There were a few times I got worried about losing traction only doing 25km.

Drive safe, check in when u get to work or just check in so I know you are safe..

Sidenote: I feel like motherhen worried about her chicks...

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i can wear a tshirt outside, texas ftw
I wanna wear a Tshirt in Texas damnert..........arrrggggghhh. I want warm to come back

Winter Tires FTMFW!!!!!! I had no issues running my father all over this city today.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
they're pretty good, the all-seasons, but you CANNOT do any emergency maneuvers in them - thats the risk.

i noticed snow on and over the oak street bridge last night, but in south delta, we had no snow all day?!
yeah that's true.in these conditions I just brake a LOT earlier than usual and drive extremely slow. most of the roads are plowed anyways so it's usually ok.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.