8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my travels back home in Wappingers Falls, in Southern Dutchess County the other day i managed to spot a Black 2006 Civic Si being operated by a smoking hot Brunette....I was about to pull a couple illegal manuevers and slip her the 8th card but i lost her!! So this is my thread in hopes of finding this hottie in the Si!

HOTTIE IN THE SI....WHERE ARE YOU? :iorun:

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
CrackThatTec45 said:
On my travels back home in Wappingers Falls, in Southern Dutchess County the other day i managed to spot a Black 2006 Civic Si being operated by a smoking hot Brunette....I was about to pull a couple illegal manuevers and slip her the 8th card but i lost her!! So this is my thread in hopes of finding this hottie in the Si!

Good Luck bro but some how i think she will find Money Mike instead :thumb:

·
ILDS™
121,509 Posts
CrackThatTec45 said:

UM...I believe that's the chick that Jordan ran down...:eek:mg:

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jrmartinez24 said:
oooooooooh no!! Ya know i didnt even think of that!! Thats that dudes girl from Friendly right? she rides a NHBP Si?

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jrmartinez24 said:
He's the 8thcivic STALKER
when we were in Newburgh our man waited outside an autoparts store for easily a good 15-20mins for this chick driving like an EX to come out, just so he could slip her the 8thGen card lol HA Classic tho

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
jrmartinez24 said:
That has to be the chick I was talking about in, "I have no idea what page in the BS thread", but, I couldn't jump the barrier. I wasn't sure if she was checking me or the RR EX out! :laughing:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts