8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First, let me say I did not willingly want to remove the turbo kit. It was something that was thought through for weeks. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the kit itself, my car on the other hand is another story.
If I sat here and explained everything I've gone through from day one installing this kit through a shop that will remain nameless (until I get the rest of my s*** back), it would be a long ass thread. Some of the south Florida members already know most of the story and they can vouch for me on saying that once the kit was on my car running there was little to no problems. Most of my small issues I ended up fixing myself through research on the forum.
Implosive Disgorgence can vouch for how fast I was :lildevil: :giggle:
Sorry for the Iphone pics, if you'd like a better picture of something, just PM me.

ITEMS:

1. USED Turbo Kit Extras
-Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator (For Those Who Look To Do A Fuel Return) $80.00 O.B.O.
-AJP 3" Exhaust w/Vibrant Flat Black Muffler $400.00 O.B.O.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS SOLD!!!

I will be including the small custom bracket in order to use the Odyssey battery, if you don't already have some sort of relocator for it.

2. USED Gram Lights 57 Pro (RMC Finish w/Titanium Lip), 18x8 38+ Offset w/Tires

S. FL and Tampa guys can vouch for how much i take care of the my car/wheels.
From the first day I put them on the car, I've only missed a handful of weeks where I didn't clean them. Once a week the car gets washed in order to make sure the brake dust and other grim doesn't mess them up.
The one thing that is unavoidable though are the very very light scratches on the polished spokes.
Rims will come with 3 center caps, for the life of me I cannot find the brand new one I bought months ago.
NO CURBAGE WHAT SO EVER

$2,400.00 O.B.O.

$2,200.00 O.B.O. (TRADE FOR STOCKIES)

If you'd like better pictures of the rims, I will have no problem supplying them.
Another thing, the tires on them are almost gone, I have yet to remove them due to the fact that one of the scariest things of owning these rims is watching someone mounting and dismounting tires on them. I would recommend to whoever buys them to take somewhere you trust and to tape the lip before taking them.
For now, I'm leaning towards NOT SHIPPING them due to the possibility of UPS, FEDEX or USPS dropping them or damaging them some way.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
MY CTE STG2 SC is LESS than 500 miles old... il do an even trade possiblyy if you are willing... i gota do more reading into AJP turbo and how reliable they are.. but let me know if you are open to the idea.

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will the T4 turbo blanket fit the T3 turbo or will it be too big?
It will be too big... That's she said :joke:.

MY CTE STG2 SC is LESS than 500 miles old... il do an even trade possiblyy if you are willing... i gota do more reading into AJP turbo and how reliable they are.. but let me know if you are open to the idea.
There is no way, I'm doing an even trade for a used stage 2, sorry. Do more research on AJP or any other turbo kit, see the prices on everything I have and then come back to me :thumb:

Sucks man. I know how it is to get burned by a shop. My first car that I ever modded was a 1990 Honda Accord that I had a H22A1 put into. Needless to say the damn SOB's that were supposed to be working on my car had it for over 5 months, effed up my wire harness so bad that the car would not run anymore,no vtec, and I still had to pay another shop $800 to fix. It all ended up costing about $5000 in 2000. I ended up taking the bastards to small claims court which didn't amount to much. Hope it all works out. :wavey:
My situation was actually very similar to yours. If I ever get everything settled I'll post what happened on the forum. There are also a few other members here who had to resort to fixing stuff themselves because of bad installs.

HOW MUCH FOR vALVECOVER?
Valve cover isn't for sale, sorry.

buy this kit if you want to actually be fast.
Hehe... buy this kit if you want to be faster than E*** :rotfl:

That sucks Victor to see this thread but one has to what one has to do.
True, gotta move on and hope for the best :).

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Turbo kit pending sale... practically sold :thumb:

Wheels are still up :), I know not everyone will have the cash for the wheels this is why I'm willing to trade for stockies or anything else that might be worth trading (Works, Volks, Advans and maybe Mugen GPs are really the only thing I'm considering). But if you got something I might be interested in besides wheels let me know :).

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Turbo kit pending sale... practically sold :thumb:

Wheels are still up :), I know not everyone will have the cash for the wheels this is why I'm willing to trade for stockies or anything else that might be worth trading (Works, Volks, Advans and maybe Mugen GPs are really the only thing I'm considering). But if you got something I might be interested in besides wheels let me know :).
I haz :leghump:

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll give a hell of deal to the local who gives me stockies + cash for the Gram Lights :D.

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My phone is dead... send me a visitor message because my inbox is getting full.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.