8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavey:Hello everyone

I never post here, i literally just use this forum for references and DIYS and for the market place.

Well my Si is at 196K miles. And i just had to smog my car for this years registration renewal with the DMV

And here is my test results! I love my Si till this very day and even more now! lol

just thought i'd share this.

thanks for looking

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it is my first time smogging my car. Ever since I bought it in 07. And yes I love the techs signature. Too easy lol :)

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Dang 196k. I'm at 90k. Passed smog with flying colors--with the OEM FD2 Type R header too.

Smogging is when they test emissions. You have to do it after 4 or 5 years from when it's new.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Not surprised your car still passes. My Evo passed smog with HKS 272 cams, FMIC, bigger turbo, fuel pump, injectors, and full turboback exhaust with just the stock cat put in.... of course I had to find someone who would overlook visual though, but the sniffer came out clean. :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not surprised your car still passes. My Evo passed smog with HKS 272 cams, FMIC, bigger turbo, fuel pump, injectors, and full turboback exhaust with just the stock cat put in.... of course I had to find someone who would overlook visual though, but the sniffer came out clean. :D
Cool!
Yeah. I was very skeptical because of my mileage. I am just traumatized because my other car had a swap and I had to BAR it, or state ref it. lol SO i had to make sure every single piece of OEM Emission related part was installed and fully functional!

But cheers to 196K hopefully I can make it till the next time i have to smog!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts